With Online Banking from Scotiabank or Scotia Online, you can manage virtually all of your banking needs from any computer with Internet access. It's safe, secure and available to anyone with a ScotiaCard debit card or simply a Scotiabank credit card.
Here are just a few of the things you can do online:
- View your account balances and account history
- Pay Scotiabank credit cards
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up recurring and future dated transfers and bill payments
- View your Scotiabank credit card history
- Pay Bills
- Request to get your statements electronically1. (E-statement)
- Look up checks, see and print the check images
- Request to stop check payment2.
- Re-order checks3 and much more.
1 Only for the accounts with "Electronic Statement" record keeping option.
2 Stop check payment charges apply
3 You can only Re-order checks, first order for checks must be done via branch or Contact Center at 787-766-4999 or 1-877-766-4999.
Add convenience and speed to your online banking transactions through Soctiabank’s Internet banking services.
- Getting Started
Take the demo or register today and see why Scotiabank Internet Banking is an easy and convenient way to gain control of your finances.
- Participating Merchants
Scotiabank’s Internet Banking connection includes an extensive list of participating businesses.